Gravity Zero is currently seeking experienced Project Managers with strong consulting backgrounds to join our dynamic team. Successful candidates must be able to establish rapport with clients, have a strong interest in understanding client goals, and be able to demonstrate ownership, attention to detail, and flexibility with team members Delivery leaders must be able to mind the details but understand the bigger picture. The role also requires someone who can proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues via communication and the strong client trust that comes from transparency and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
Gravity Zero's Project Managers work across multiple technologies, disciplines, and industries. Our Project Managers must be able to understand a client business and industry quickly and rapidly build credibility.
Typical project areas often include enterprise application development including web, server, mobile, and cloud technologies. Information management projects that leverage SharePoint, Office 365, WordPress, or various semantic search tools are also common. However, many projects include non-development activities including Customer Experience Analysis or other strategic engagements.
- Understand the client’s business imperatives, the objectives of their business group, and the solution options available
- Create and execute rhythms and processes that enable transparency and alignment
- Advise clients on approaches, risks, and recommendations
- Work in a team environment where ownership is critical but collaboration and shared responsibility is expected
- Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly
- Design and execute communication plans, workshops, stakeholder meetings, and trainings
- Create artifacts that are not only valuable for their relevant and timely content but that have the polish of a professional and demonstrate pride in ones work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Strong situational awareness and empathy for others
- Ability to proactively manage risk and communicate risks
Gravity Zero is hiring for multiple delivery leadership positions and will consider both mid-level and senior delivery leaders.